The Digital Operations & Performance Team is responsible for the operational performance of the ‘Live’ Digital Estate for all SME customers. The Technical Lead role reports in the Head of DO&P.
This role will be different every day – from reviewing customer journeys to optimise performance across the digital platform, deep-diving into a critical defect to understand the root cause and define potential solutions, to actively contributing to the delivery of continuous improvement by defining requirements and testing the system to ensure fit for purpose. It will be a role in which you apply your knowledge of our technical and operational processes to improve the operational performance and our Customers’ digital experience.
Key elements to the role are:**
* Capability to understand and influence decisions around application release, deployment and development activities to ensure the best business and customer outcome, enhancing traceability and speed of change.
* Responsible for the embedding of effective risk management and controls
* Using all available data, recommend system changes that improve the our NPS scores
* Administration and oversight of Finacle Application Configuration
* Support deployment user acceptance and system verification testing of all application releases - this would involve weekend / out of hours support to validate deployments
* Validation of requirements and testing of releases to ensure enhancements meets business and customer needs.
* Maintain knowledge of regulatory compliance, and legal requirement relevant to the service.
* Maintain and demonstrate market awareness of competitor’s technical capabilities and functionality
* Responsible for delivering presentable and robust MI and customer analytics, including monthly KRI’s and performance data.
* Service and Incident Management – significant contributor to resolution of service incidents and managing the performance of the service
* Build and maintain effective working relationships with external and internal stakeholders
* Represent digital and ensure an efficient Business Banking Digital solution and support SME Banking channel, ensuring best customer experience is maintained effectively.
* Highlighting operation/performance impact areas using metrics and working closely with POs (backlog priorisation)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Strong customer acumen, with a proven ability to identify customer needs and drive customer centric behaviour
* Understanding of the regulatory requirements and rules that govern the business activities that you are responsible, accountable or work within.
* Digital front end understanding and experience working with digital solutions – Mobile/Online Bnaking
* Skills in managing multiple projects/tasks with ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage workload accordingly
* Good knowledge of the UK non-retail banking sector, competition capability, emerging technologies, market and regulatory developments
* Significant knowledge of payments and payments regulations
* In depth knowledge of internal systems and dependencies.
* Excellent networking, negotiating and influencing skills are essential
* Extensive technical knowledge across front end, middleware and back office applications including API providers and resulting partners.