Role: SME On-boarding Case Management Specialist
Contract: 12 Months Secondment
Hours: Full-Time - 35 hours (Mon-Fri 8-4pm with 1 hour for lunch)
To take relevant action on all customer account applications by dealing with any referrals that fall out of the Salesforce on-boarding journey. Mitigate the risk of money laundering and criminal terrorist financing, taking responsibility for decision making and escalating to team leaders and external teams, where appropriate.
- Sales Funnel Management – responsible for the full customer on-boarding journey to ensure applications are reviewed in a timely manner and in accordance with SLA’s
- Conduct investigations on any application that falls into refer to validate the information
- Where necessary request additional information/documentation through secure message and challenge the validity of collateral/evidence provided using specialist knowledge, including the identification of fraudulent documents
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate record of investigations and evidence
- Ensure that a high quality body of evidence can be retrieved relating to decisions
- To conduct additional AML checks on applications and escalate any suspicions, where appropriate
- Work within the Money Laundering Regulatory framework, particularly with respect to tipping off and failure to report
- Minimise impacts on legitimate customers
- Achieve requisite quality outcomes in line with mandatory standards
- Achieve and continuously improve key performance measures
- To understand the purpose and objectives of own role requirements and how this interfaces with the wider business risk appetite
- Effective handling of complaints and escalate where appropriate
- Working within Bank policy and procedures
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Confident and experienced in Financial Services and financial crime prevention
- A resilient and unwavering customer focus
- An in depth knowledge of relevant banking regulation and legislation
- Knowledge of AML
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent influencing and challenging skills
- Inquisitive mind
- Analytical with an attention to detail
- Strong Investigative skills
- SME knowledge and experience
- A strong commitment to ethical behaviour
- A good team player
- ‘Customer first’ approach
- Ability to learn new systems and processes in a timely manner
- Ability to act as a ‘change agent’ to promote and support the new onboarding journey
- Behaviours consistent in line with own and Bank core values
- Ability to handle and escalate complaints appropriately
- Ability to plan & prioritise daily workload effectively
- Ability to use judgement and decisions on escalations
This role won’t be around for long, so we would advise to get your application to us as soon as possible by applying today.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please let our careers team know.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential.
We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.