Senior Analyst (IT Change, & Oversight)
Up to 44k
Open to home working
Monday – Friday
Manchester City Centre
Why apply for this role?
Are you a Senior Risk Analyst specialising in IT, Tech, Change or Assurance? Why not join the UK’s original ethical Bank, if you are thinking about your next step up into a fast paced, ethical organisation this role may be for you. We are looking for an ambitious Risk Analyst with a solid understanding of either tech, change, risk assurance or oversight. This is a second line role and will involve independent risk monitoring for the bank, across all products and channels, ensuring sound and responsible business practices, high ethical standards and the integrity of the products and services delivered to customers.
Why work for us?
* Be a key part of our journey to become the UK’s best digital bank
* Direct exposure to our key senior stakeholders
* Colleague bonus scheme
* Up to 10% employer contributory pension
* Flexibility, including work from home
* Contemporary offices based in the heart of Manchester
* 27 days holiday, excluding Bank holidays, increasing to 30 days
* Colleague benefits including discount scheme, life assurance, paid volunteering days, recognition scheme
* Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
* Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity
What would we like you to have?
* Experience of working in a dedicated risk role as part of a ‘3 lines of defence’ model
* Audit or Assurance experience
* Highly developed analytical and interpretative skills.
* Excellent communication, relationship building and influencing skills, able to present effectively at meetings with senior managers and provide robust feedback to colleagues.
* Dynamic and positive behavioural style, with ability to be demanding when appropriate.
* Proven ability to produce clear and concise reports (to agreed standards) supported by the factual accuracy of the monitoring undertaken.
* Must be customer focused ensuring the fair treatment of customers and the delivery of appropriate customer outcomes.
We can only consider candidates with the right to work in the UK at this time. Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. If you have a disability as defined by the 2010 equality act please let us know on your application.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.