*12 months Secondment*
Digital Journey Executive
Location – Home Based/Manchester
Full time - 35 hours
Grade – Band CR1
Improve the user experience across the public websites, mobile app and online banking through identifying customer pain points and delivering improvement plans
- Execution of the digital content requests and the prioritisation of work from the wider business ensuring change is optimised wherever possible.
- Maintain and improve the user experience across multiple digital journeys. You will help to develop the customer journey across a variety of products and services.
- Work with internal stakeholders and third party suppliers in order to optimise the digital service journeys across the site.
- Utilise the analytics and voice of customer and colleague data available to improve our digital customer experience offering.
- CMS use – create and maintain digital resources.
- Work closely with development team to ensure projects are delivered to best standards.
- Adhere to departmental processes, committing to deadlines and working intelligently, prioritising workload effectively.
- Communicate and collaborate with all disciplines, i.e. copywriters, developers, project managers, information architects and other business stakeholders.
- Work with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers.
- Liaise with outside agencies.
- Adhere to departmental processes and controls to mitigate risks when publishing digital content across our digital assets.
- Work alongside digital specialists including web developers, UX designers, digital content writers, digital testers, digital optimisation specialists, digital marketing specialists to ensure we are creating quality end-to-end journeys for our customers.
- Experience using a CMS.
- Knowledge of Excel, Photoshop and SEO.
- Understanding of/interest in new technologies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong spelling, grammar and attention to detail.
- A keenness to learn and develop.
- A demonstrable understanding of online design.