Remote / Manchester
As API Designer, you will remain continuously informed of emerging API trends and engage with the external API community. You will work closely with API developers to help them with their day-to-day constraints while also supporting and mentoring junior resource.
* Assist with scope management with respect of budget, dates and resource.
* Be acquainted with API design patterns to create a modern API designs.
* Create best in class documentation, reusable code libraries, sample codes and tutorials.
* Implement Developer portal setup and provide guidance on API usage and consumption.
* Work closely with business and technical teams to gather requirements and determine Integration/API resolutions and the definition/design of such solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Please contact the hiring manager Stephen Burke for more information on technical capabilities.
What You Can Expect From Us:
* Flexible and remote working
* 27 days holiday, plus opportunity to buy 5 extra days
- Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
* Positive, friendly work culture that promotes work life balance
* Commitment from employers on continued learning & development
* Wellbeing support ‘Help@Hand’ offers mental health support, physiotherapy, GP’s for both you and your family.
- 2 paid days for volunteering per year
- ‘MyReward’ corporate discount for over 800 retailers and Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
- Recognition scheme and a culture in which we celebrate success
- Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.