Treasury Risk Analyst
Up to £44,400
Monday – Friday
Remote & Hybrid working
Manchester City Centre Office
The Co-operative Bank are longstanding advocates of hybrid and flexible working. During the pandemic our colleagues are working from home fully supported by our bank. As we look to the future, we will continue to offer remote working in roles that allow with the opportunity to spend up to 1-2 days in the office per week if desired, subject to government guidance.
Why work in Treasury, Liquidity & Market Risk?
As a Senior Analyst you will deliver high quality analysis, reporting and insight to support the Bank in maintaining robust liquidity and market risk frameworks. This role will involve daily reporting, providing meaningful insight and guidance on our liquidity and market risk position. You will need excellent Excel and analytical skills as well as high attention to detail to pull data from different sources and build a coherent picture to guide our stakeholders.
As one of the smaller banks, this is an excellent opportunity for direct exposure across all areas of the business, showcasing your findings and playing a key role in our growth journey through product and customer acquisition in 2022.
Why work for us?
* Be a key part of our journey to become the UK’s best digital bank
* Direct exposure to our key senior stakeholders
* Colleague bonus scheme
* Up to 10% employer contributory pension
* Flexibility, including work from home
* Contemporary offices based in the heart of Manchester
* 27 days holiday, excluding Bank holidays, increasing to 30 days
* Colleague benefits including discount scheme, life assurance, paid volunteering days, recognition scheme
* Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
* Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity
What would we like you to have?
* Strong numerate, analytic and reporting skills
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
* Good analytical skills enabling you to consider and evaluate a range of data
* Have, or seek to develop, experience of balance sheet management, stress testing, and regulatory reporting
* Tenacity, lateral thinking and attention to detail
* Good interpersonal skills
* An interest in developments in the banking industry, and regulatory frameworks
We are only able to consider candidates with the right to work in the UK.
We look to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick every box. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and are open to discuss flexible work options to help you balance your work and home life. If you have a disability as defined by the 2010 equality act please let us know on your application.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.