£37,800-£47,200 depending on experience
The Co-operative Bank are longstanding advocates of hybrid and flexible working. During the pandemic our colleagues are working from home fully supported by our bank. As we look to the future, we will continue to offer remote working in roles that allow with the opportunity to spend 1-2 days in the office where desired.
We are the Bank for People with Purpose
Formed in 1872 in Victorian Rochdale, our bank was built on co-operative values that still stand today. A lot has happened in 150 years, and we’ve been there through it all. Not just helping people with their money, but helping people fight for justice and the causes they care about. We are the only UK high street bank with a customer-led Ethical Policy; one of the main reasons our customers choose to bank with us.
As a test manager you’ll engage projects in end to end testing, providing ownership and management for all functional, non-functional & automation testing.
* To define appropriate Test Strategy and approach to meet Project requirements and design in line with Test Services governance needs
* Accountable for the management End to End Testing phases, SIT, UAT, OAT , Perf on assigned project(s)
* Provide Test Estimates OOM , IED and AED level – within agreed tolerances
* Ensure Risks raised during testing are documented, communicated and understood by stakeholders.
* Manage testing resources within assigned projects
* Ensure that Risk Based testing techniques are applied where necessary
* Ensure the Test approach on a project is agreed and adhered to.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Broad understanding of the IT function.
* Full understanding of Test Methodologies
* Proven experience Test Management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
* Proven experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
What you can expect from us
* Flexible and remote working
* 27 days holiday, plus opportunity to buy 5 extra days
Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
Positive, friendly work culture that promotes work life balance
Commitment from employers on continued learning & development
Wellbeing support ‘Help@Hand’ offers mental health support, physiotherapy, GP’s for both you and your family.
2 paid days for volunteering per year
‘MyReward’ corporate discount for over 800 retailers and Cycle to Work Scheme.
Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
Recognition scheme and a culture in which we celebrate success
Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.