Salary £25,000 - £35,000 depending upon experience
Monday – Friday
35 hours flexible working
Remote/Manchester City Centre
The Co-operative Bank are longstanding advocates of hybrid and flexible working. As we look to the future we’ll continue to work remotely with the opportunity to go into Manchester 1-2 days per week.
The Co-operative Bank are celebrating 150 years of ethical banking, we're proud to be different. And we're even prouder that it's our people with purpose, who make us different. We help colleagues connect and support each other, our customers and our communities. We reward them with more than just a competitive salary, offering an attractive range of benefits that support work life balance, wellbeing and career development.
Are you a strong recruiter who is thinking of a move into an in house role? Why not join the UK’s original ethical Bank as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our highly successful Talent Acquisition team here in the heart of Manchester. This is a fast paced, challenging financial services environment where the candidate journey is at the centre of everything we do. We are a small in house recruitment team that resources the majority of our roles directly via talent attraction strategies and proactive resourcing methods. You’ll need to be a strong technical recruiter with an awareness of the demands and challenges of a direct resourcing model. If you are passionate about the candidate journey and have a positive can do attitude we would love to hear from you!
What will this role involve?
* CV screening, telephone interviewing and shortlisting candidates.
* Sourcing candidates through a direct hire model using a range of creative methods
* Working closely with the Recruitment Business Partners and Hiring Managers to ensure a clear candidate specification is agreed for each role.
* Accountable for maintaining accurate records within the ATS system.
* Recruit against agreed diversity and time to hire targets, prioritising workload to meet business need.
* Supports in delivering an exceptional on boarding experience that puts the candidate at the heart of the recruitment journey.
* Work to actively identify future talent by developing and maintaining talent pipelines.
What will you need?
* Proven experience of resourcing candidates for technical roles through a direct hire model, utilising a range of methods such as LinkedIn, Indeed, and social media.
* Passionate about using data insights to drive decisions.
* A positive outlook with the ability to problem solve and achieve successful outcomes in a timely manner.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a high pressurised environment.
* Must be highly motivated and able to work autonomously with minimum supervision.
* A real passion for people, values and ethics, with a strong desire to build talent pipelines and acquisition strategies that delivers the tight people into our business.
What can you expect from us?
* Opportunity to help shape our processes and own the candidate journey
* A chance to learn from a highly successful in-house team
* Home working and flexible working opportunities
* 27 days holiday at start, increasing to 30 days
* Variety of colleague benefits including discount scheme, competitive pension / life assurance, volunteering day, recognition scheme
* Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
* Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
This role won’t be around for long, so we would advise to get your application to us as soon as possible by applying today. Unfortunately, we can only consider candidates with the right to work in the UK at this time.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.