Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator
Full time: 35 hours
Remote working/ Optional Manchester office base 1-2 days a week where desired
The Co-operative Bank are celebrating 150 years of ethical banking, we're proud to be different. And we're even prouder that it's our people with purpose, who make us different. We help colleagues connect and support each other, our customers and our communities. We reward them with more than just a competitive salary, offering an attractive range of benefits that support work life balance, wellbeing and career development.
Are you a strong delivery focused Recruitment professional thinking of a move into an in-house role? If you have proven experience in providing recruitment administration, supporting with candidate and hiring manager activity then we would love to hear from you!
What will this role involve?
* Accountable for the effective management of recruitment processes and administration supporting the acquisition consultants in candidate and hiring manager activity as directed.
* Responsible for arranging interviews and assessment centers: coordinating the diaries of internal interviewers and candidates alike, responsible for booking meeting rooms, telephone and video conferencing details as required plus sending invites to relevant parties.
* Ensures that all administration with the end to end recruitment process is seamless, providing strong support at the interview, offer, screening and contract stage to ensure that a best in class service is provided to both candidates and hiring managers.
* Acts as the subject matter expert on all processes and administration within the recruitment technology. Ensures reporting and management information is accurate and timely in provision.
* Responsible for initiation, process management and escalation of the background screening process, ensuring start dates are effectively communicated to all relevant parties and the screening and on-boarding processes are managed in a way that enables this date to be realised.
* Responds to general external and internal enquiries in a professional and timely manner including managing hiring manager, recruitment agency and external and internal candidate enquiries.
* Maintains a recruitment tracker of all risks, issues and actions in support of the acquisition manager.
* Supports with recruitment and networking events both internal and external to promote the brand and build a strong reputation as an employer of choice in the North West.
* Ensuring inclusion and diversity are at the heart of recruitment practices ensuring the business builds an engaged workforce with a positive culture that has values and ethics at the heart.
We are interested:
* Proven experience in MS Office products. Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, social media (LinkedIn, Glassdoor) and talent pooling software would be advantageous.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurised environment.
* Experience of working to tight deadlines with a strong results focus.
* Strong attention to detail coupled with a high level of accuracy.
* The ability to communicate professionally at all levels both verbally and in writing.
* Experience of working in a customer service environment.
* Takes accountability and ownership to get things done.
* An enthusiastic team player who actively contributes in a flexible and adaptable manner.
* Works collaboratively with colleagues to provide support and build best practice processes to deliver service excellence.
* Considers how processes can be improved to enhance service provision and makes recommendations.
* Passionate about delivering a best in class service.
* A real passion for people and values and ethics, with a strong desire to build talent pipelines and acquisition strategies that deliver the right people into our business.
What can you expect from us?
* Flexible and remote working
* 27 days holiday, plus opportunity to buy 5 extra days
Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
Positive, friendly work culture that promotes work life balance
Commitment from employers on continued learning & development
Wellbeing support ‘Help@Hand’ offers mental health support, physiotherapy, GP’s for both you and your family.
2 paid days for volunteering per year
‘MyReward’ corporate discount for over 800 retailers and Cycle to Work Scheme.
Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
Recognition scheme and a culture in which we celebrate success
Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
This role won’t be around for long, so we would advise to get your application to us as soon as possible by applying today. Unfortunately, we can only consider candidates with the right to work in the UK at this time.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected. If you have a disability as defined by the 2010 equality act please let us know on your application.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.