Open for remote working Manchester office base
Monday – Friday
Salary dependant on experience
The Co-operative Bank are longstanding advocates of hybrid and flexible working. During the pandemic our colleagues are working from home fully supported by our bank. As we look to the future, we will continue to offer remote working in roles that allow with the opportunity to spend up 1-2 days in the office per week where desired.
2021 is an exciting time to join the Co-operative Bank and a successful team that has the investment to meet the needs of our customers.
The role holder will lead on new innovative projects, focusing on the transformation of our digital channels within Business Banking platforms (mobile, online banking, digital servicing for our business customers). The Systems Analyst will be accountable for deriving IT system requirements from the business requirements (both functional and non-functional) and providing trace-ability through Design, Build, Test and Implementation for individual projects and programmes within the Bank’s change portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with both business and project stakeholders to help them to understand the business requirements and regulatory needs.
What can you expect from us?
* A chance to learn from a highly successful team
* Clear routes to progression with investment in your training and development
* Home working and flexible working opportunities
* 27 days holiday at start, increasing to 30 days plus 8 bank holidays
* Variety of colleague benefits including discount scheme, competitive pension up to 10% employer contribution / life assurance, volunteering day, recognition scheme
* Annual bonus scheme
* Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
* Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
What will you need?
* Extensive experience working within an IT function, with knowledge of both Application development and infrastructure delivery.
* Experience performing System Analyst role within a project environment including‿
* Leading the capture and the documentation of functional & non-functional Requirements for a technical solution.
* Leading the analysis and the documentation of system and data configuration within a technical solution.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise workloads to best meet demand.
* Good understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
* An understanding of formal project delivery methodologies (eg Prince 2).
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills at levels up to and including Function Leader level
Unfortunately, we can only consider candidates with the right to work in the UK at this time.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. If you have a disability as defined by the 2010 equality act please let us know on your application. If you require this information in a different format please contact our careers team.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.