Role: SME Associate Team Leader
Hours: Full-Time - 35 hours
About the role:
We are looking for an ambitious and determined brand advocate to support our Team Leader colleagues. As an Associate Team Leader, you will ensure that all team administration is completed with the customer at the heart of everything you do. You will deliver expert guidance, promote our People with Purpose culture and ensure that our operational objectives are delivered within our award winning contact centre function. This is an excellent opportunity if you are currently working at Advisor level and are looking for the next step up in your career in a flexible and supportive environment.
- Support the team with more in depth queries to ensure resolution at first point of contact.
- Identify coaching opportunities through QC activity, and ensure that the coaching need is given to the appropriate TL to facilitate the creation of effective coaching plans for all advocates.
- Participate in the development, maintenance of procedures, systems and processes to support the effective delivery of operational activities and contribute to the effective implementation of any changes and developments through the Simplify mechanism.
- Resolve customer queries and issues escalated from colleagues, further escalating significant problems as appropriate and identifying and highlighting trends/emerging issues to enable their early resolution.
- Provide support as required to all Team Leaders to facilitate the effective delivery of operational activities and the swift resolution of problems and issues.
- Support the new starter journey and transition to the team environment with enhanced coaching support.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role. Support and promote compliance with those requirements within the role and the business.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a supportive role within a customer contact function
- Excellent inter personal skills
- Track record of improving customer experiences.
- Knowledge of the Core Bank agenda and the Distribution Plan
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Flexible and agile to meet changing customer and business demands.
What you can expect from us:
- 27 days holiday at start, rising to 30 days
- Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
- 2 paid days for volunteering per year
- Positive working environment in contemporary offices centrally located in Manchester
- Strong career path within Financial Services
- Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
- Recognition scheme and a culture in which we celebrate success
- Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank
This role won’t be around for long, so we would advise to get your application to us as soon as possible by applying today.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please let our careers team know.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential.
We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.