Senior Reporting Analyst
Monday – Friday
Manchester City Centre (open to home working)
2021 is an exciting time to join the Co-operative Bank and a successful Retail Banking Product team that has investment to develop and decision new propositions to meet the needs of our customers and drive revenue growth. If you are a driven Reporting Analyst this role provides a fantastic opportunity to grow with us.
This role will focus on development and enhancement of data reporting within the Retail Bank, initially with a focus on a large strategic project including design, build and test of data reporting for mortgages and savings products. We are looking to see excellent SAS, Excel and data interrogation skills, ability to summarise and interpret data from multiple sources. Experience of Business Objects is also desirable.
What will you need?
* Good knowledge of analytics, coding, market developments and trends within Retail Banking.
* Understanding of data interrogation and critical category value drivers and commercial outcomes.
* Strong communications / Influencing skills evidenced through a number of techniques.
* Technical expertise in analytical tools and techniques.
* Excellent communications / influencing skills evidenced through a number of techniques.
What can you expect from us?
* A chance to learn from a highly successful Product team
* Clear routes to progression with investment in your training and development
* Home working and flexible working opportunities
* 27 days holiday at start, increasing to 30 days
* Variety of colleague benefits including discount scheme, competitive pension / life assurance, volunteering day, recognition scheme
* Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
* Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
Unfortunately, we can only consider candidates with the right to work in the UK at this time.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. If you have a disability as defined by the 2010 equality act please let us know on your application.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.