Senior Product Manager (Assets)
Salary up to 54k plus car allowance
Monday – Friday
Remote or Manchester City Centre
2022 is an exciting time to join The Co-operative Bank on our journey of growth within the Business Banking market. This role will see you lead the development of new lending products for business banking customers, manage the Bank’s existing business lending products including Bounce Back Loans, and drive the growth of our SME lending business. You will define the strategy for the Bank’s business loans, cards and overdrafts, and own action plans to make meaningful improvements for our business customers. You will report directly to the Head of SME Products, work collaboratively as a leading part of a dynamic team of Product Managers, and have regular engagement with a broad range of colleagues up to executive level. To be successful in this role you will need to have experience of managing loan products and experience of working in business banking. The right candidate can expect the opportunity further their career within a supportive and high-performing team.
What will you need?
* Good knowledge of the UK Financial Services marketplace, including SME banking and UK banking regulation
* Experience of managing the design and/or delivery of lending products
* Track record in core product management skills including;
- Customer needs identification
- Product design
- Problem solving
- Risk management and risk based decision making
- Leading cross-functional project teams
- Development and implementation of product strategies
- Development and implementation of delivery plans
* Excellent communications / influencing skills, including proven experience of stakeholder management to a senior management level
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
* Confident decision making skills
* Proven leadership capability
* Proven presentation skills, both written and verbal
What can you expect from us?
* Autonomy and the chance to make the role your own
* Car allowance & private medical
* Annual bonus scheme
* Exposure to our senior stakeholders
* Clear routes to progression with investment in your training and development
* Flexible work from home opportunities
* 27 days holiday at start, increasing to 30 days
* Variety of colleague benefits including discount scheme, competitive pension up to 10% / life assurance, volunteering day, recognition scheme
* Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
* Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
If you require more information or this document in a different format, please contact our careers team. Please note we may withdraw this vacancy prior to the closing date once sufficient applications have been reached.
We may only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in the UK.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.