Pricing, Forecasting Analyst
Manchester /Remote/flexible working.
35 hours per week
To provide pricing, forecasting and analytical support for the definition of the end-2-end mortgage customer experience. Support mortgage product managers in their delivery of commercial objectives, channel and marketing mix for to acquire new customers and build relationships with existing customers. Support product manager’s development of the annual strategic plan
* define and own the e2e customer experience including customer attraction, application, service, usage, customer need changes, key customer help requests, customer interventions, retention strategies and closures.
* Support delivery of opportunities and develop changes to pricing and propositions to influence balance movement and product mix.
* Provide technical support to help develop balance growth plans, building on the Banks brand positioning through its Values and Ethics.
* Deliver analysis that supports pricing and rate changes in the business.
* Provide the analytics to support risk appetite tracking, forecasting, plan performance management and funding requirements
* Support a customer-centric culture which inspires and motivates colleagues across Product and Marketing.
* Support the cultural transformation required across Product and Marketing through a defined people strategy and encouraging a culture of continuous personal growth.
* Set clear objectives, plan, work with delivery areas on the tactics to deliver against the plan and oversee timely adherence.
Financial / Commercials
* Support the management of the Mortgage and Insurance, pricing, planning, budgeting and forecasting with Finance business partners, Products & Marketing and Planning team.
* Support the production of the strategic plan, budget and monthly reforecast for the Mortgage and Insurance portfolio.
* Deliver reporting on Mortgage product, competitor and customer analytical / MI requirements.
Risk and process
- Support identification and manage regulatory, operational and conduct risks arising from the Product set in accordance with the Bank’s risk appetite.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
Advanced Excel/Excel Modelling
Good knowledge of the UK Financial Services marketplace, with of significant Banking products / categories (product strategies, pricing, analytics, competitor activity, market developments and trends).
Understanding of income drivers and commercial outcomes.
Track record in planning, forecasting and financial interpretation skills.
Makes decisions in relation to support provided and services carried out within company guidelines and broader procedures with substantial freedom in recommending the best approach to deliver required outcomes.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.