Risk Analysts (Credit Risk Systems & Projects)
Up to £37.5k
Monday – Friday
Remote & Hybrid working
Manchester City Centre Office
This role is home based, with occasional in office meetings at our Head Office in Manchester City Centre.
Why apply to our Credit Risk Systems and Projects team?
* A fantastic opportunity has become available as in our growing Credit Risk Systems and Projects team as a Risk Analyst. You will provide support to the ongoing development and management of our Credit Risk decision systems, ensuring that Credit Risk strategy changes across all portfolios are delivered within a robust and clear change management process.
* You will have the opportunity to be part of new project initiatives, playing a key role in the implementation of new Credit Risk strategies for existing and new products.
* You will learn from and support Senior Analysts in the team, whilst building, maintaining and testing strategies in Strategy Design Studio (SDS) and developing your Credit Risk knowledge.
* You will support the Bank’s reporting to the Credit Reference Agencies, using SAS.
As one of the smaller banks, this is an excellent opportunity for direct exposure to our key stakeholders, focused career development and a chance to be part of our growth journey in 2022.
We are open to those experienced within Credit Risk, SAS, Strategy Development Studio (SDS), someone who has technical experience and willing to learn or graduates with good analytical/excel skills looking to start a career within Financial Services Risk.
Why work for us?
* Be a key part of our journey to become the UK’s best digital bank
* Direct exposure to our key senior stakeholders
* Colleague bonus scheme
* Up to 10% employer contributory pension
* Flexibility, including work from home
* Contemporary offices based in the heart of Manchester
* 27 days holiday, excluding Bank holidays, increasing to 30 days
* Colleague benefits including discount scheme, life assurance, paid volunteering days, recognition scheme
* Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
* Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity
What would we like you to have?
* Technical skills, including advanced Excel skills
* Stakeholder management and Good communication skills
* Good problem solving skills
* Be proactive and creative in dealing with any problems and issues identified
* Planning and organisation skills – including the ability to deliver under high pressure and time limited scenarios
* Ability to analyse and confidently present complex technical information to stakeholders
* Credit Risk knowledge and experience preferable
* Understanding of Credit Reference Agencies and their data is preferable
* Knowledge of statistical packages (SAS, SQL, etc.) is preferable but not required
* Strategy Development Studio knowledge is preferable but not required, internal training and support will be provided
* Educated to degree level in an analytical discipline (desirable)
* Experience in at least one area of credit risk management strategies (acquisition, customer management or arrears management) is advantageous
* Good understanding of the consumer lending industry is advantageous
We are only able to consider candidates with the right to work in the UK.
We look to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick every box. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and are open to discuss flexible work options to help you balance your work and home life. If you have a disability as defined by the 2010 equality act please let us know on your application. If you require this document in a different format please contact our careers team.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.