Relationship Support Advisor
Manchester - Hybrid
We are recruiting for two positions one is a permanent role and the other is a 9-month secondment.
This role is an excellent opportunity for some who is looking to develop their career within the bank. We are looking for a driven colleague who is keen to learn and can tailor their customer service expertise to influence business outcomes You will be working closely with our Relationship Mangers to ensure the needs of our customers are understood and met. You will have the opportunity to develop a strong understanding of corporate banking and lending which will set you up for a successful career. You will need to be highly organised and detail oriented. We are keen to speak to interested parties even if you do not tick every box. Please reach out to Leanne Coyne for an informal discussion about the role before submitting an application.
* The main purpose of this role is to support the Relationship Manger in their objective to grow the Bank’s asset book.
* To support the Relationship Manager by receiving, understand and assess customer requests and provide service/solutions which meet identified customer needs.
* To foster and sustain, where appropriate, personal contact with allocated customers, ensuring customer requirements are fully met.
* To ensure customer records are updated in a timely, accurate and effective manner to maintain and enhance data integrity.
* To adhere to all relevant procedures, quality standards, service levels maximising performance against customer related and any other relevant targets and standards.
* To support the work of colleagues in other teams as required to improve capability and operate efficiently to ensure we are able to achieve.
* To fully understand and work in accordance with the Bank’s cultural transformation and our Risk Management Framework, Risk Appetite and ethical policy.
What would we like you to have?
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Planning and organisational expertise.
* Confident and able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
* To have interpersonal skills which will allow you to foster effective relationships internally and externally.
* To have experience of working to an SLA.
* Willingness to own/tackle problems as they arise, able to identify issues for upward referral.
* A Good working knowledge of SME Banking.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.