£50,000-66,000 + car allowance
The Co-operative Bank has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and collaborative Project Manager to join our inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time Project manager role is remote with the option to spend 1-2 days per week in our Manchester office if desired and comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Technical Delivery Lead, you will oversee and guide the definition, planning, direction and delivery of medium-scale projects or workstreams.
In your first few weeks in this Project Manager job, you can expect to:
* Identify the project deliverables and critical success factors to provide planning and management of projects
* Work closely with Exec and Business Sponsors, Heads of IT, and Change and Senior Delivery Leads to fully identify and articulate change requirements and desired business benefits
* Ensure maximum efficiency and value for money through robust cost challenge and cost management (budgets, estimates, forecasting and resource utilisation)
* Review and challenge project and 3rd party cost models to ensure budgets are fit for purpose for successful delivery
To succeed in this Delivery Lead role, you will need relevant project management experience and a project management qualification is desirable but not mandatory. You will also require expertise in waterfall and agile methodologies and in managing project budgets up to £1m (multiple small projects/workstreams or one medium/large project). In addition, you should have experience managing technical third-party suppliers and a track record of delivering a number of small to medium sized technical projects or projects with a significant technical deliverable. Banking or financial services experience is also desirable, but not essential.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and the following benefits:
* 27 days of holiday, plus the opportunity to buy 5 extra days
* Excellent pension, income protection and life assurance
* Family friendly policies and a supportive working environment
* Recognition scheme and a culture where success is celebrated
* Flexible and remote working and more!
For full details and to apply for this inclusive and collaborative remote Delivery Lead job, please get in touch with The Co-operative Bank today. We'd love to hear from you!
The Co-operative Bank has been rooted in distinctive co-operative values and ethics, underpinning how we run our business and providing customers with a real ethical alternative for 150 years. 2022 marks our 150th anniversary of ethical banking. We remain committed to our co-operative heritage and values in all that we do. We have pioneered the banking industry on ethical issues for 150 years, but we know there is more to do. There has never been a more pressing time for our bank to focus our efforts on causes that matter to our customers and colleagues. So why not join the UK’s original ethical bank as we continue our ambitions to lead the industry on environmental and social issues in 2022 and beyond?