Digital Product Owner (Banking)
Monday – Friday
Remote / Manchester City Centre
The Co-operative Bank are longstanding advocates of hybrid and flexible working. During the pandemic our colleagues are working from home fully supported by our bank. As we look to the future, we will continue to offer remote working with the opportunity to spend up 1-2 days in the office per week if desired.
2021 is an exciting time to join the Co-operative Bank and a successful team that has the investment to meet the needs of our customers. As a Product Owner for one of our digital products, you will provide vision and direction for channel delivery, creating innovative solutions that meet the needs of the customer.
What you can expect from us:
* The support of a highly successful team
* Clear routes to progression with investment in your training and development
* Home working and flexible working opportunities
* 27 days holiday at start, increasing to 30 days with ability to buy additional holidays
* Variety of colleague benefits including discount scheme, competitive pension / life assurance, volunteering day, recognition scheme
* Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
* Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
* Translates customer needs from various sources (i.e customer research and feedback, marketing & data analysis, stakeholder requirements and strategic priorities) into a vision for the product scrum team
* Creates and refines a prioritised backlog and release roadmap that represents that vision
* Creates, evolves and delivers new, innovative and engaging propositions that drive customer engagement, self-service behaviour and customer advocacy
* Be the main customer advocate within scrum team delivery
* Drive the Customer Experience of digital propositions working with the UX team
* Creates and delivers new digital propositions within assigned projects or wider bank programmes or scrums
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles and the ability to positively promote the benefits of working this way to stakeholders, cross-functional teams and the wider digital team
* Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills;
* Proven evidence of identifying, creating and delivering successful engaging digital propositions that drive customer advocacy and self-service customer behaviours
* Confident in technological advancements across multiple devices
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Strong commercial understanding and business acumen
* Creative thinker with a vision – ability to create and shape innovative ideas into engaging customer propositions
* Attention to detail
* Strong customer focus
* Ability to drive continuous improvement
* Experience in leading digital change in a regulated environment
* Understanding of Risk management within financial services
* Strong stakeholder management
We may only consider candidates with the right to work in the UK at this time.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. If you have a disability as defined by the 2010 equality act please let us know on your application. If you require this information in a different format please contact our careers team.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.