Lead Support Analyst
Remote / Manchester
Provide hands on application, integration support and maintenance. Investigating and resolving incidents and service requests assigned to the support team, demonstrating high levels of customer service and be a technical authority.
Take ownership of escalated incidents, providing technical analysis and investigation across our applications. Maintain the stability of systems and processes ensuring they are at optimum functional and performance levels.
* Single point of contact.
* Coordinator between client including various internal stakeholders and offshore support team.
* Good understanding of the Mulesoft application.
* Good understanding of complex system architecture.
* Understanding of Mulesoft DevOps support/deployment capabilities.
* Working knowledge of DevOps tools and processes on Mulesoft platform.
Experience in hands on maintenance and development of Mulesoft Integration
* For further information on this vacancy, please reach out to the hiring manger Michael Helm.