Head of Customer Experience SME
Full time: 35 hours
Remote working/ Manchester
The Co-operative Bank are celebrating 150 years of ethical banking, we're proud to be different. And we're even prouder that it's our people with purpose, who make us different. We help colleagues connect and support each other, our customers and our communities. We reward them with more than just a competitive salary, offering an attractive range of benefits that support work life balance, wellbeing and career development.
As the Head of Customer Experience within SME, you’ll focus on the experience of customers, creating, owning and driving a clear customer strategy and roadmap. You’ll develop action plans in partnership with the SME leadership team and their functions, and the wider Bank to bring the strategy to life and ensure the delivery of a first class customer service for SME customers.
What will this role involve?
* Strategy Formation & Actionable Insight – developing the SME Customer Experience Strategy aligning to the Bank Strategy, mapping and simplifying customer journeys end to end representing a multi-channel proposition, setting clear customer experience objectives for the individual SME functions to ensure aligned delivery, providing a key voice into Product and Service delivery requests and forecasting the impacts on customers.
* Voice of the customer – Centralising verbatim and numerical customer feedback from all sources across the Bank
* Know your customer – Analysing the feedback and producing meaningful actions and forecasting by aligning data. Working with other SME and Bank teams to deliver actions to improve overall experience driving for first class customer service.
* Devising, and implementing insightful customer experience feedback mechanisms as well as utilising the existing feedback mechanisms in place.
* Promoting the customer perspective and representing the customer in key decisions, ensuring the customer voice is reflected throughout the service and customer journeys at every opportunity.
* Engaging with colleagues, customers, internal and external stakeholders to drive the Customer Experience and service ethos.
We are interested:
* In depth knowledge of the UK Financial Services marketplace
* Proven expertise of delivering exceptional Customer Experience through diverse team
* Proven at designing and leading successful customer and transformation place
* Understanding of internal and customer service processes
* Strong ability to inspire and deliver organisational and cultural change
* Direct experience of customer interactions within financial services
* Experience of developing robust plans with clear deliverables
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work collaborative to influence at all levels of the organisation and drive tangible outputs
* Ability to work with ambiguity, a self-starter who is driven and passionate about the customer voice.
* Excellent presentation skills and the ability to simplify complex information and articular a clear story
What can you expect from us?
* Flexible and remote working
* 27 days holiday, plus opportunity to buy 5 extra days
Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
Positive, friendly work culture that promotes work life balance
Commitment from employers on continued learning & development
Wellbeing support ‘Help@Hand’ offers mental health support, physiotherapy, GP’s for both you and your family.
2 paid days for volunteering per year
‘MyReward’ corporate discount for over 800 retailers and Cycle to Work Scheme.
Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
Recognition scheme and a culture in which we celebrate success
Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
This role won’t be around for long, so we would advise to get your application to us as soon as possible by applying today. Unfortunately, we can only consider candidates with the right to work in the UK at this time.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected. If you have a disability as defined by the 2010 equality act please let us know on your application.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.