Digital Marketing Manager
£30k - £35k
Monday – Friday
The Co-operative Bank are longstanding advocates of hybrid and flexible working. During the pandemic our colleagues are working from home fully supported by our bank. As we look to the future, we will continue to offer remote working in roles that allow with the opportunity to spend up 1-2 days in the office per week if desired.
2021 is an exciting time to join the Co-operative Bank and a successful team that has the investment to meet the needs of our customers. The role holder will lead on new innovative projects, focusing on digital customer acquisition and product campaigns as well as social media channels. We are keen to speak with candidates who have a wide range of digital marketing skills, and the ability to lead on PPC and aggregator campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with both business and project stakeholders to drive growth in our customer base via our digital channels.
What can you expect from us?
- A chance to learn from a highly successful team
- Clear routes to progression with investment in your training and development
- Home working and flexible working opportunities
- 27 days holiday at start, increasing to 30 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Variety of colleague benefits including discount scheme, competitive pension up to 10% employer contribution / life assurance, volunteering day, recognition scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
- Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
What will you need?
- Experience of developing and delivering communications across digital and social media platforms, tailored to the publication channel.
- Understanding of strategic planning, execution and measurement of activity across digital and social media platforms, as well as an extensive knowledge of channel best practices and analytics suites
- Experience in managing and executing successful digital and social media strategies with clear KPIs and measures of success.
- Proficient in analysing data from digital activity and social media management, listening and analytics tools, and developing reports for an array of stakeholders.
- A passion for collaboration and co-operative challenge across teams and departments to maximise efforts, and influence decision making.
- Ability to work with 3rd party suppliers to take on-board feedback and improve current ways of working.
- Customer and commercial awareness, including consideration for reputational risk and customer experience.
- Experience of managing projects to strict deadlines, but ensuring all work is done in the ‘right’ way.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite and/or Creative Cloud to support on the creation of visual and multi-media assets from scratch would be beneficial.
We can only consider candidates with the right to work in the UK at this time.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. If you have a disability as defined by the 2010 equality act please let us know on your application.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.