Data Reporting Analyst
35 hours per week, full time
The Co-operative Bank are longstanding advocates of hybrid and flexible working. During the pandemic our colleagues are working from home fully supported by our bank. As we look to the future, we will continue to offer remote working in roles that allow with the opportunity to spend 1-2 days in the office where desired.
The Co-operative Bank are celebrating 150 years of ethical banking, we're proud to be different. And we're even prouder that it's our people with purpose, who make us different. We help colleagues connect and support each other, our customers and our communities. We reward them with more than just a competitive salary, offering an attractive range of benefits that support work life balance, wellbeing and career development.
The role: As a Data Reporting Analyst, you’ll develop, track and report key performance indicators across the Retail Products data suite. You’ll also ensure controls are in place within reports and data outputs to aid accuracy and consistency across the whole retail product range.
* Provide inputs into the Retail Product data catalogue and produce complete and accurate data for use by the wider Retail Product team.
* Ensure ‘single version of the truth’ from all outputs by reconciling against other data sources where applicable and implementing controls within reports.
* Support data inputs into regulatory requirements, providing supporting evidence to provide confidence in each metric.
* Ensure data processes are developed efficiently and all processes (new and existing) within your responsibility have clear documentation to support a multi-skilled team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Good knowledge of the UK Financial Services market place, Banking products and categories (product strategies, pricing, analytics, competitor activity, market developments and trends).
* SAS experience (not essential training can be undertaken within role)
* Proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
* Understanding of critical category value drivers and commercial outcomes.
* Familiar with planning, forecasting and financial interpretation skills.
* Proven track record in stakeholder management.
* Strong communications / Influencing skills evidenced through a number of techniques.
* Technical expertise in analytical tools and techniques.
What You Can Expect From Us:
* Flexible and remote working
* 27 days holiday, plus opportunity to buy 5 extra days
Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
Positive, friendly work culture that promotes work life balance
Commitment from employers on continued learning & development
Wellbeing support ‘Help@Hand’ offers mental health support, physiotherapy, GP’s for both you and your family.
2 paid days for volunteering per year
‘MyReward’ corporate discount for over 800 retailers and Cycle to Work Scheme.
Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
Recognition scheme and a culture in which we celebrate success
Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
If you require more information or this document in a different format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.