Business Analyst (Digital Banking)
Monday – Friday
Open to remote working
2021 is an exciting time to join the Co-operative Bank and a successful team that has the investment to meet the needs of our customers. If you are a driven Business Analyst with experience within a regulated environment and digital platforms this role provides a fantastic opportunity to grow with us.
You will be joining an agile team where your responsibilities will include writing user stories, mapping customer journeys and business processes. You will work closely with our UX and content teams to ensure the best customer journey possible. This role will involve strong stakeholder engagement.
What will you need?
* Good knowledge of the UK Financial Services marketplace
* Track record in agile and waterfall methodologies
* Proven track record in stakeholder management
* Strong communications / Influencing skills evidenced through a number of techniques.
* Technical expertise in analytical tools and techniques.
* Evidence of process mapping ideally aligned with BPMN standards
* Proven ability to demonstrate skills for: requirements gathering, solution design, workshop facilitation and managing risks
* Detailed knowledge of business analysis and of Industry best practice
* Full knowledge and experience of relevant Business Analyst tools and techniques
* Strong level of planning and personal organisation
* Good understanding of commercial, financial and legislative requirements
* Strong member/customer focus and ability to promote this same focus and culture across the wider team
* Solid focus on continuous improvement
What can you expect from us?
* A chance to learn from a highly successful team
* Clear routes to progression with investment in your training and development
* Home working and flexible working opportunities
* 27 days holiday at start, increasing to 30 days
* Variety of colleague benefits including discount scheme, competitive pension / life assurance, volunteering day, recognition scheme
* Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
* Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
Unfortunately, we can only consider candidates with the right to work in the UK at this time.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. If you have a disability as defined by the 2010 equality act please let us know on your application.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.