Full Time - 35 hours
We are the bank for people with purpose. The only bank born from the co-operative movement 149 years ago. We believe in the power of 'we' and putting values and ethics first. We are looking for talented individuals who want to make their next career move in a bank that celebrates co-operative spirit. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and wholly embrace advocates who truly connect and endorse our brand. And did we mention we are award winning? Year on year award winners for our products, our customer service and our commitment to communities. What's not to love!
We are looking for ambitious and determined brand advocates to support our Team Leader colleagues. This role will see you ensuring that all team administration is completed with the customer at the heart of everything you do. You will deliver expert guidance, promote our People with Purpose culture and ensure that our operational objectives are delivered within our award winning contact centre function. This is an excellent opportunity if you are currently working at Advisor level and are looking for the next step up in your career in a flexible and supportive environment.
- Support the team with more in depth queries to ensure resolution at first point of contact
- Identify coaching opportunities through QC activity, and ensure that the coaching need is given to the appropriate Team Leader to facilitate the creation of effective coaching plans for all advocates
- Participate in the development, and maintenance of procedures, systems and processes to support the effective delivery of operational activities, and contribute to the effective implementation of any changes and developments through the Simplify mechanism
- Resolve customer queries and issues escalated from colleagues, further escalating significant problems as appropriate and identifying and highlighting trends/emerging issues to enable their early resolution.
- Provide support as required to all Team Leaders to facilitate the effective delivery of operational activities and the swift resolution of problems and issues.
- Support the new starter journey and transition to the team environment with enhanced coaching support
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role. Support and promote compliance with those requirements within the role and the business.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of working in a supportive role within a Customer Contact function
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Track record of improving customer experiences.
- Knowledge of the Core Bank agenda and the Distribution plan.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Flexible and agile to meet changing customer and business demands.
This role won’t be around for long, so we would advise to get your application to us as soon as possible by applying today.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please let our careers team know.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential.
We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.