Remote / Manchester
The scrum master will serve as a facilitator for agile teams working under the scrum methodology. They will bridge the needs of the projects with that of the API team and will be the person responsible for understanding the development picture of each sprint.
* Ensure that each team member follow the framework of the scrum and help coach them through the project.
* Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
* Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
* Helps product owner to make sure the product backlogs are in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
* Organizes and facilitates the sprint-planning meeting.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Please contact the hiring manager Stephen Burke for more information on technical capabilities.
What You Can Expect From Us:
* Flexible and remote working
* 27 days holiday, plus opportunity to buy 5 extra days
- Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
* Positive, friendly work culture that promotes work life balance
* Commitment from employers on continued learning & development
* Wellbeing support ‘Help@Hand’ offers mental health support, physiotherapy, GP’s for both you and your family.
- 2 paid days for volunteering per year
- ‘MyReward’ corporate discount for over 800 retailers and Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
- Recognition scheme and a culture in which we celebrate success
- Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.