Location: Multi - Sited
Full-Time – 35 hours a week (Monday – Friday)
As an Academy Coach you will work across multiple front line sites Manchester, Leek, and Skelmersdale, delivering training to large numbers of colleagues on the first part of their Co-operative Bank journey and to support a centre of excellence. You will influence and train colleagues, ensuring they have the necessary skills and knowledge required to be competent in their role and demonstrate our values to deliver a best in class service.
- Develop and provide feedback and individual performance and use this to assist individuals and line managers to translate identified development needs into suitable development plans, providing support and monitoring the implementation of these plans.
- Work with coaching colleagues locally and with Business Training as appropriate to share and implement best practice.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of coaching methods and best practice, identify gaps in current coaching provision and design/modify and deliver appropriate coaching approaches and materials to address the identified gaps
- Maintain training documentation to ensure information held is accurate and compliant with all standards and regulations.
- Maintain own knowledge of Bank products, processes and policies at delivery level and support the identification, development and implementation of improvements.
- Organise the logistics of training events and deliver training at times and in a manner that takes account of business needs.
- Deliver coaching to new colleagues to ensure they have the capabilities to deliver in role, in line with the Academy model.
- Deliver coaching and training to upskill all existing colleagues to continue/complete their learning journey
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role. Support and promote compliance with those requirements within the role and the business.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Understanding of Customer Channels and wider Bank business areas, including their activities and processes, hence previous experience conducting the role of an Advocate/Team Leader in Customer Service is essential.
- Ability to deliver training to groups of all sizes and capabilities, ensuring delivery of key learning objectives and through evaluation of the training.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a proven track record of high quality delivery, with adherence to timescales.
- Understanding of company strategy, objectives and key results areas.
- Knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role, with positive promotion of the importance of adherence.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships across leadership levels across the Bank, in order to improve business performance.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please let our careers team know.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential.
We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.