10 week summer internship programme
Salary: £17,000 pro rata
Enjoy a summer you’ll always remember. Develop new skills and knowledge. Gain a real insight into what it’s like to work at The Co‑operative Bank. Take ownership of an exciting project or business objective that will add real value. You’ll also have the opportunity to prove you’ve got what it takes to join our graduate programme and become a future leader of our Bank. Enjoy doing all of these things and more on our Summer Internship Programme.
We’re looking for talented interns to join our Technology and Transformation
Internship programme during the summer. Gaining a good understanding of
this function within retail banking, you’ll learn fast and make a big impact.
You’ll also be supported every step of the way by your Placement Manager
and a buddy from our grad programme.
- Starting in July 2019
- Our Manchester Head Office (unfortunately we can’t reimburse any relocation, accommodation or travel costs).
- Undergraduate students in years 1 or 2 (or year 3 if you’re on a 4-year course).
What will you need?
- At least 280 UCAS points from 3 A-Levels or equivalent (excluding
- General Studies)
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
- Strong personal ethics and values
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
It has been an amazing and invaluable experience where I have had the opportunity to interact with a variety of people across the business and increase my skill set which will definitely help me in my long term career. I have gained a good insight into the bank and in particular the Internal Audit department where I have been based. One of my highlights was shadowing a meeting with the CEO, where I got to learn a lot about him, his journey to where he is today and the key skills you need to get to a high point within your career.
Internal Audit Intern