Rewards & Benefits
There are various ways we reward our people for all their hard work. Along with a friendly, supportive culture and career progression, here are a few ways you’ll benefit from being part of The Co‑operative Bank.
On top of eight public holidays, you'll enjoy 25 days' annual leave, increasing every year for five years (up to 30 days). Pro-rating applies if you're part-time.
You’ll be able to join our pension plan where you will be able to receive up to 10% of salary in pension contributions from the company.
To help you strike the right balance between your home and working life, we’ll try to offer real flexibility, without compromising on great customer service.
Training and development
As our business evolves, we’ll support you to grow your skills, knowledge and confidence too. We’re big believers in being proactive. That means you’ll drive your own development, using our range of tools and techniques at your fingertips – from workshops, to online, work-based, video-focused and distance learning options.
- All colleagues receive Life Assurance cover.
- Personal accident insurance offers peace of mind in the unlikely event of a serious accident, either in or out of work.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme is a free, confidential online or phone-based information and counselling service, for you and your family.
- Some roles offer a car cash allowance.
- Some roles offer private medical expenses cover.
- Location allowance may be available, on top of your salary.
- Childcare voucher scheme allows you to make tax and NI savings.
- Payroll is an easy way to make regular donations to any UK charity – it’s both flexible and tax-efficient.
Colleague membership benefits
As one of our colleagues, you’ll also be entitled to the wide range of benefits of The Co‑operative Group’s membership scheme. You’ll get a great package of discounts and benefits that include a 10% discount at The Co‑operative Food.Search Jobs & Apply